Outer jacket woven with high tenacity synthetic yarn on fully automated circular weaving looms.
- Resistance to sea-water and ozone
- Resistance to mildew and fungus
- High pressure ratings
- Flexible, compact and easy to clean
- Temperature range from -40°C to 100°C
Circularly woven jacket with coated with specifically formulated Elastomeric RED coating for protection against abrasion, mild chemicals and heat.
- Flexible, compact with small coil diameter
- Resistance to fungus, rot and mildew
- High burst and Kink pressure ratings
Aqualine Fire Hose
The Newest Revolution in EPDM Lined Hoses
Aqualine fire hoses are fully synthetic high tenacity jacket to withstand repeated pressure surges. 100% synthetic construction having resistance to sea-water and ozone.
- Resistance to hot climatic conditions, fungus and rot
- Flexible, Compact and Easy to clean
CRC RRL Fire Hose
The Original RRL Hose
The CRC Reinforced Rubber Line (RRL) is an ISI marked product that is the popular choice for several experienced firefighters dues to its superior advantages.
- Excellent Heat Resistant Properties
- Strong Inner Hose with the ability to withstand extreme conditions.
CRC CP Hose
The CRC Controlled Percolating (CP) Hose is a unique construction to ensure continuous oozing of water all around the jacket in a controlled manner whilst the built up pressure inside the hose is not lost.
- Cotton Synthetic Fibre
- Ultra Thin Lining
- Circularly Woven Jacketed
CRC Extocoat Fire Hose
CRC-Extocoat Extra is a very versatile hose, lined with synthetic rubber compound with excellent aging property. A jacket made from 100% high tenacity synthetic yarn for excellent protection.
- Circularly woven jacketed
- 100% Synthetic Rubber Limited (RRL)
- Elastomeric outer coating
- High abrasion resistant
- Outstanding adhesion
C-Jet Fire Hose
C-Jet fire hose, an all synthetic jacket, totally encapsulated in a synthetic rubber blend to form a high quality, unified lining and cover, for better abrasion and heat resistance.
- For heavy duty purposes
- Replaces four layered hoses
- Compatible to multi-stage water pumps
- Inert basic materials used for protection against corrosions
Infernex Fire Hose
Infernex fire hoses are specially developed at par with international quality for new generation fire fighting operations. EPDM rubber lined having very good tensile strength and curving characteristics for more durability.
- All synthetic hose: easy drying, no fungus
- Flexible but robust hose
- High ozone, kink and abrasion resistance
Flexiline Large Fire Hose
Flexline large is extremely flexible and can be rolled in a small coil notwithstanding the large diameter. 100% synthetic totally encapsulated inert synthetic rubber construction.
- Reinforced with high quality synthetic yarn
- Suitable for use with large monitors
- Excellent resistance to heat, oil and greases
Body: Gunmetal/ Stainless Steel
Hand Wheel: Grey Cast Iron
Inlet: Flanged pr BSP/ NPT Threaded
Outlet: Female Instantaneous or Male BSP/NH Threaded
Working Pressure: 150 PSI
Seat Test: 240 PSI
Body Test: 435 PSI
Hose Reel Drum
- Slide plate powder painted. Red finish.
- Threaded inlet connection.
- Outlet connection for hose can be rotated in left and right direction.
- Waterways made from non-ferrous metals which ensure longer life and durability.
- Working pressure 15 bar. Test pressure 20 bar.
Fire Hose Box
Single Door: Accommodating one 15 metre hose bound with couplings and a nozzle.
Dimensions: 500mm x 500mm x 200mm
Double Door: Accommodating two 15 metre hose bound with couplings and a nozzle.
Dimensions: 750mm x 600mm x 250mm